3 Days Amboseli Camping adventure safari, Amboseli lodge safari, Amboseli group joining safari adventure, Amboseli tour, Amboseli road safari
Day 1 Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and we depart by road through the scenic Athi Plains and into the bush country of Amboseli National Park, home to the legendary Maasai tribesmen and famous for huge herds of Elephant. After lunch an afternoon game drive until 6.30 pm. In addition to Elephant, Antelope, Zebra, Wildebeest, Buffalo and the elusive Leopard, nearly every view within the Park is framed by glamorous Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance.
Day 2 Full Day exploring Amboseli National Park
Rising early for good views of Mount Kilimanjaro before clouds build up over the summit, we set off for another extensive game drive. Amboseli is an excellent place to view a multitude of wildlife, including everything from Wildebeest, Giraffes, Baboons. Optional visit to a Masai village is planned after breakfast. Maasai warriors are famously known as the proud nomadic tribe whose legendary prowess in battle and single-handed acts of bravery in fights with the wild animals are known across the world. A visit reveals the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge
Day 3 Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
Proceed for an early morning game drive before breaking camp andwe depart by road to Nairobi. Transfer to your hotel. This safari ends in Nairobi.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- 3. Liter of drinking water
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARIPersonal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.